31 Jan Implementation Specialist
The Implementation Engineer is responsible for leading Element LIMS implementation projects and assuring system configuration is completed and customer needs are addressed. In addition to customers, this role will interact with Promium Customer Support and Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing Promium software at client laboratories and developing client databases
- Managing complex LIMS development projects.
- Develop database-derived reports for laboratory analytical data using commercial reporting tools such as SAP CrystalReports.
- Train laboratory LIMS users and administrators on Promium software.
- Understand customer laboratory operations and expectations for LIMS software.
- A degree from an accredited university in a science field, preferably biology, chemistry, environmental science. Pertinent work experience may be substituted for some of the educational requirements provided the level of skill and knowledge base are equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial or municipal environmental testing laboratory.
- Knowledge of computer networks and LIMS database management. Knowledge of SQL and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Oracle a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of quantitative methodologies used in environmental testing laboratories.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in U.S. EPA required quality assurance / quality control standards used in environmental analysis.
- Ability to travel within and outside of the United States for business by air for multiple days per trip as necessary to fulfill client’s implementation and schedule requirements.
- Outstanding customer service and inter-personal skills.