01 Feb VB.Net Software Developer Level 2 – Bothell, WA
The Software Developer Level 2 is an integral part of the team developing the next generation of Element LIMS software. Promium Customer Support, Implementation and Development collaborate to unify full cycle development, reporting and problem solving while maintaining specifics and requirements to internal and external clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full life cycle development – obtaining project requirements, design, programming and documentation with a strong emphasis on UI design and business rules.
- Work in a team environment developing a large VB.Net Windows application (both new functionality and upgrading from VB6).
- Maintain documentation related to development work (Instructions, knowledge base articles, revision history, etc.)
- Provide support for issues passed on from the Help Desk.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- At least two years working in the Visual Basic .NET development environment.
- Experience writing/debugging SQL statements against SQL Server, Access and/or Oracle databases.
- Involvement with Code development using Visual Studio in a Team Foundation Server environment.
- This position requires strong communication and teamwork.
- The desire to become an integrated member or our development team and take ownership of specific development areas, guiding feature development.