17 Jun Web Developer
Fill a key role in the creation and ongoing development of a web-based front-end for our existing flagship product, as we evolve from a client-server .NET environment to a mixed platform environment and contribute to the development and updates of other related web-based applications. Use your experience with web technology and understanding of user experience to strengthen our hosted and on-premises product offering.
- Design, develop, and test responsive, scalable, and maintainable browser-based web applications, web services, and APIs.
- Support troubleshooting, bug fixing, and other required upgrades.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define/clarify project requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Significant professional experience (2 years minimum) developing commercial web applications.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web design, or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of architecture and methodologies of n-tier systems..
- Development environments: .Net Core, .Net Framework, Team Foundation Server, C#, VB.Net
- Programming architecture models: MVC.Net, MVC Core, ASP.net,
- Understanding of UX/UI design principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL and relational databases (specifically SQL Server and Oracle).
- Basic understanding of integration through the use of APIs.
- Basic knowledge of common IT security and networking principles.
- Desired: Mobile App development experience: iOS, Android.
- Local applicants preferred but not required. Right to work in the U.S. required.