A Project Manager has been assigned to your account and is responsible for planning and executing setup and configuration procedures. Your implementation Project Manager will be your primary Promium contact until the implementation is complete. Your Project Manager will contact you to schedule the start of the implementation and training process.
If you have any questions prior to the first implementation call, please contact our Implementation Services team at 425.286.9200, x370.
For on-premises deployments, it is recommended that you do not install Element LIMS until you have been contacted by your Project Manager. The Project Manager will provide you with detailed instructions for installation.
The website at www.promium.com/support is a portal of resources and information for Element LIMS users.Customers with a Maintenance Agreement have access to the following:
Access to the Customer Support website with ticketing system, training materials, upgrades and other support resources.
1. Assign in-house project lead & team members.
2. Document standard practices and procedures.
3. Compile list and details of test analyses.
4. Provide samples or requirements for all reports, labels, EDDs and any other print jobs.
5. Assemble client account information.
6. Compile information on all containers, preservatives, and qualifiers.
7. Compile list and details of all instruments (identifier, instrument type, description).
8. Define IT approach and prepare hardware and network resources.
Once implementation is complete, support for your account is transitioned from the Implementation Services team to our Customer Support team. Telephone support is available Monday through Friday, 5:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time, not including holidays. At other times, a telephone message may be left and Promium personnel will respond within one business day.
Promium Customer Support
Phone: 425.286.9200 x360
To submit a support ticket:
Go to www.promium.com/support
Element LIMS updates are included with your Maintenance Agreement or Hosted Services Agreement.
Software updates, including revisions, are provided at no additional charge to customers who have a Maintenance Agreement. Updated system components such as executables, libraries, controls, report formats and supporting files are available from the Promium downloads section of the Customer Support website for Element LIMS.
Phone: 425.286.9200 x330